Please note that consultation times are fixed and appointments cannot be moved or modified.
If you live out of town and are looking for a Posturologist, you can now book a Skype call with Annette Verpillot. Whether you need advice regarding your own posture problem, are simply looking to have a better understanding of how your posture is the key to a healthier lifestyle, or are a coach looking to fix yourself and help your clients, Annette can help you find the best approach.
How many sessions will I need?
- That will depend on the methods of correction required in your case and on your motivation. In our private clinic we typically see an individual 6 times over the period of 12 months.
How quickly can I expect results?
- Clinically, we have seen a decrease in pain between 60% to 85% in just one consultation. However, results may vary depending on the health concerns being addressed.
What do I need?
- This service is offered on the Skype platform. You will need a Skype account as well as a high-speed internet connection and a video-conferencing device with a camera that can show your entire body (head to foot).
- Please wear comfortable athletic clothing for the consultation.
- Please provide any health details prior to the call.
How is this different from an in-house, in-person consultation?
- Our online coaching packages offer a variety of services to meet your needs. The Skype service is an additional tool to help support those who can not meet Annette while she is travelling or come to the Montreal clinic.
- Please note that some treatment protocols incur additional costs.
What time will the Skype calls be scheduled in?
- Posturepro is located in Québec, Canada. The call will be scheduled in Eastern Standard Time.
Annette Verpillot is the founder of Posturepro, a health company specializing in neuromechanics and Posturology. She is a Canadian entrepreneur, therapist, public speaker and internationally esteemed Posturologist. Annette has developed some of the world’s most advanced rehabilitation and injury prevention training protocols, while also creating an international Postural Recalibration training program.
Her unique postural evaluation system has gained great distinction and is recognized throughout the world for addressing chronic pain, increasing strength, and increasing sports proficiency. Today, she is regarded as one of the most experienced Posturologists in North America and has had numerous opportunities to present and teach Postural Recalibration to professionals in various fields (medicine, chiropractics, dentistry, naturopathy, sports therapy and ophthalmology).
Her recent research collaboration with McGill University’s School of Physical and Occupational Therapy will be showcased at Harvard Medical School’s upcoming 2018 conference. Her current research projects test the clinic benefits of this approach on two target populations: Parkinson’s patients (in conjunction with the University of Montreal), and children with Developmental Coordination Disorder (in partnership with UQAM).
Annette has presented her methods and Posturology on TEDX Montreal Women, Breakfast Television, ICI Television, Collectively Beautiful, and has provided teachings to significantly large international organizations as well as renowned strength coaches, elite athletes and team coaches from professional and college-level leagues.
She also hosts various podcasts and holds a semi-regular spot on a local radio station. She continues to recognize and address the various factors associated with global health issues and pursues to amaze professionals who have an open mind that wish to truly and lastingly help their clients and patients.