Is this model for me?This model is best for those looking to target the posterior chain. With aligned joints in the lower body: ankle, knee, hip, the lower back will be better supported.
- Use for anterior pelvic tilt
- Posterior chain and glute activation
- Lower Back Support
- Reduces Energy expenditure
- Posturepro technology
- Reduce energy expenditure while standing upright
- Made in Canada
*Delivery time is 10 days
1. To measure your feet, stand on a level floor with the back of your heels against a straight edge or wall. Take the measurement (in millimeters) from the wall to the end of the longest toe (see image below). This is your foot length measurement.
2. Selecting a shoe size: If your foot measurement is halfway between sizes, select the larger size.
I have been wearing the insoles for about 2 weeks now. They definitely do work. they are so useful I bought a second pair! The difference is subtle at first. These insoles make you feel more "aware". I have noticed less lower back pain since using them on a regular basis. For the best results though use them in addition to the eye exercises taught in the Brain Coach Performance Certification. My clients are starting to see a difference as well. I am a size Men's 11.5 US in Nike shoes. The size 12 was a bit too big. but the 11 was just right. Great product recommend highly.
Found that the lower back support insoles excellent and they did exactly what they are meant for.