What information do we collect and why?
- We collect your name, company name, address, email address, phone number(s) and payment details (for example, your credit card information).
- We use this information to provide you with our Services; for example, to confirm your identity, contact you, provide you with advertising and marketing, and invoice you. We also use this information to make sure that we comply with legal requirements.
When do we collect this information?
- We collect personal information when you sign up for our Services, when you access our Services or otherwise provide us with the information.
- We also partner with third parties who provide us information about merchants or prospective merchants, for example to help us screen out merchants associated with fraud.
When and why do we share this information with third parties?
- Posturepro works with a variety of third parties and service providers and we may share personal information in the following circumstances:
- to help us conduct marketing and/or advertising campaigns.
- to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement related to the Services, or as otherwise required by law.
- to conform to legal requirements, or to respond to lawful court orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other requests by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Posturepro will always ask for your consent before sharing your personal information with third parties.
- Posturepro is responsible for all onward transfers of personal information to third parties in accordance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, and Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
When do we collect this information?
- We collect this information when you use or access a store, such as when you place an order or sign up for an account.
- We also collect this information when you opt into Posturepro checkout information.
- Additionally, we partner with third parties who provide us information about our merchants’ customers, for example to help us screen out merchants associated with fraud.
Information from cookies and similar tracking technologies
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. We assign a different cookie to each device that accesses our website.
- We may also use web beacons, software development kids, and other automated tracking methods on our websites, in communications with you, and in our products and services, to measure performance and engagement.
For how long do we retain your personal information?
- In general, we keep your personal information throughout your relationship with us. This means we will keep your information until you inform us that you wish to terminate your partner relationship with us. Once you terminate your relationship with us, we generally will continue to store archived copies of your personal information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law, except when we receive a valid erasure request, or, if you are a merchant, you terminate your account and your personal information is purged pursuant to our standard purge process.
What we don’t do with your personal information
- We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide personal information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
How do we keep your personal information secure?
- We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details and any other personal information entrusted to us.
- No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
If you have any questions about your personal information or this policy, or if you would like to make a complaint about how Posturepro processes your personal data, please contact Posturepro by email at email@example.com