HOW TO MEASURE?
- To measure your feet, stand on a level floor with the back of your heels against a straight edge or wall.
- Take the measurement (in centimeters CM) from the wall to the end of the longest toe (see image below). This is your foot length measurement.
- Selecting a shoe size: If your foot measurement is halfway between sizes, select the larger size.
HOW TO SELECT THE RIGHT WIDTH?
The wide-width insoles are designed for those who use wide-width shoes ( e.g., Vivobarefoot or Xero Shoes).
If you use regular shoes, we recommend the standard width.
ALIGN THE FEET. ALIGN THE BODY.
Poor foot biomechanics can cause more than just foot pain – it can also affect the mechanics of your knee, hip, and back as well. And it doesn’t end there... Poor foot mechanics can impact your posture, and your posture impacts your health!
HOW YOUR FEET AFFECT ALIGNMENT
If your body weight is unevenly distributed through your feet, then your receptors are missing vital information, and your brain cannot orchestrate optimal posture. This can lead to muscular tension and dysfunctions throughout the body!
The truth is poor foot mechanics have been attributed to lifestyle factors. This means that for most of us, our receptors are not properly stimulated.
HOW DO THEY WORK?
Our postural insoles use 3D technology and texture along the entire length of your foot. This stimulates the receptors in your feet as they respond to deep pressure, stretch, and frequency.
- The signal from the skin of your feet travels to your brain through channels known as the ascending sensory pathways.
- This signal arrives in your sensory cortex, located in your parietal lobe.
- It is then transmitted to the motor cortex located in the frontal lobe.
- This is where your brain plans the execution of movement.
For your brain to properly dictate your posture, you need adequate stimulation of the feet.