30 minutes online consult session, one-on-one with Annette
Identify the cause of your pain
Understand the links between your posture and your symptoms
Solve pain and other posture-related issues that are contributing to the problem
Prevent future injuries and pain from occuring
Increase range of movement and focus
Retrain your body to function optimally
Please note that consultation times are fixed and appointments cannot be moved or modified.
The majority of health care practitioners are trained to look at a problem locally – only providing temporary results – costing you time and money. This service will allow you to get to the root cause of your pain.
Whether you are a parent, a weekend warrior, a trainer, a coach, someone who works out regularly, or just looking to prevent injury and pain, this service can help you.
If you live out of town and are looking for a Posturologist, you can now book a Skype call with Annette Verpillot. Whether you need advice regarding your own posture problem, are simply looking to have a better understanding of how your posture is the key to a healthier lifestyle, or are a coach looking to fix yourself and help your clients, Annette can help you find the best approach.
How many sessions will I need?
- That will depend on the methods of correction required in your case and on your motivation. In our private clinic we typically see an individual 6 times over the period of 12 months.
How quickly can I expect results?
- Clinically, we have seen a decrease in pain between 60% to 85% in just one consultation. However, results may vary depending on the health concerns being addressed.
What do I need?
- This service is offered on the Skype platform. You will need a Skype account as well as a high-speed internet connection and a video-conferencing device with a camera that can show your entire body (head to foot).
- Please wear comfortable athletic clothing for the consultation.
- Please provide any health details prior to the call.
How is this different from an in-house, in-person consultation?
- Our online coaching packages offer a variety of services to meet your needs. The Skype service is an additional tool to help support those who can not meet Annette while she is travelling or come to the Montreal clinic.
- Please note that some treatment protocols incur additional costs.
What time will the Skype calls be scheduled in?
- Posturepro is located in Québec, Canada. The call will be scheduled in Eastern Standard Time.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
- medicine background
- knee pain
- teen daughter
An incredible experience.
My teen daughter has been having knee pain for a long time and had no previous injuries. I know her posture is not great. After watching Annette's talk on TEDex I knew she is the person my daughter needs to see. No trainer or a physical therapist has been able to help her. Prevention is the key to health and coming from a functional medicine background I always want to find the cause and solution. We had the first meeting and as I expected, the experience with Annette and her expertise was absolutely amazing. She explained everything, took her time with my daughter, and gave her specific homework to do to fix her posture. We are looking forward to seeing improvements after my daughter does her daily practices. I believe, this is one step you must take if you have any physical pain, before you see anyone else. very grateful!