HOW TO MEASURE?
- To measure your feet, stand on a level floor with the back of your heels against a straight edge or wall.
- Take the measurement (in centimeters CM) from the wall to the end of the longest toe (see image below). This is your foot length measurement.
- Selecting a shoe size: If your foot measurement is halfway between sizes, select the larger size.
HOW TO SELECT THE RIGHT WIDTH?
The wide-width insoles are designed for those who use wide-width shoes ( e.g., Vivobarefoot or Xero Shoes).
If you use regular shoes, we recommend the standard width.
WHAT’S INCLUDED AND HOW IT WORKS
Our textured technology stimulates the skin receptors along your entire foot. This improved signal allows your brain to orchestrate proper alignment and movement patterns throughout the body. Proper posture facilitates cognitive function, physical health, digestion, and overall well-being!
Our wedge technology and its positioning stimulate the skin receptors in your rearfoot. This helps activate your back chain! This activation helps stabilize the spine, which helps in the treatment and prevention of low back pain!
Our wedge technology and positioning stimulate the skin receptors in your midfoot. This encourages proper alignment of your lower extremity and helps elicit a neutral pelvis. This proper alignment has a positive effect on the upper body, addressing the issue of rounded shoulders. Less hunching, more confidence!
- Posturepro technology: Wedge and texture
- Improves alignment and posture
- Improves brain-body communication
- Improves stability
- Upper back engagement
- Flexible material – fit for every shoe
- Made in Canada
- Save 15% with the bundle!